Looking for a dive buddy fallen rock park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kyaquaman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm new to diving and I'm looking for a dive buddy for June the 27th at fallen rock park. I would like to meet someone around 9am and dive till about 12pm.

I'll go - been meaning to get over there. I live in Louisville so it's local for me Im newly certified too so that should work out as well.

beware the pirhana!

Glad to see this video resurface to warn the dangers of diving this quarry. It really should be a sticky in this forum.:rofl3:

LOL, never seen that one before! My dive buddy on my second dive Saturday got bit by one of those while we were on the surface figuring out where to go next. It freaked him out a bit. I live on and swim in a lake often. I'm used to bluegill bites but they will still startle you.

beware the pirhana!

Nah....it was more like -

You wanna' piece of me? You ain't so bad....come on......bring it.....
dprovost

hee-hee...

Problem being, they are little hit and run artists. They sneak up and leave you with a bloody ear or lip before you know what hit you! :rofl3:

Nah....it was more like -

You wanna' piece of me? You ain't so bad....come on......bring it.....
dprovost

hee-hee...

Kenny "Krobi" was bloodied by a Big Bass a couple of years ago. The fish at FRP have no fear!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom