Looking for a custom wet suit - which manufacturer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mtbr

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have an athletic build and off-the-rack does not fit me well. Any suggestion as to which manufacturer for a custom suit - I'm looking for a warm 7mm

Where do you live?

My list of Custom Wetsuits ...

Dive Goddess ...... Diving Skins!

Liquid Fit ............ LiquidFit ~ Wetsuits That Fit Like They Were Poured On You. Suit Colors ... Sample Color Chart

Nemo ................. Wetsuit collection for male and female from NEMO Wetsuit Bali - Collection

Otter Bay ............ Otterbaysuits.com Homepage ... Suit Colors ... Available Colors ... (can get custom ears or horns addad too)

Terrapin ............. Welcome to Terrapin Wet Suits

AquaFlite ............ Welcome to AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Skins, and parkas

Wetware ............. Wetwear - Custom Wet Suits of Rubatex Neoprene ... suits made from long lasting Rubatex G-231 Neoprene

Eagle Reef .......... Eagle Reef Custom Wetsuits

JMJ Wetsuits ....... JMJ Wetsuits ...

Exceed Extreme ... EXCEED* Extreme Wetsuits and Rashguards for Men and Women

Last edited:
Just be sure that they use Rubatex GN-231. It's warmer and does not compress any where near as much.

As I think the question posed by Teamcasa suggests go with a local source if possible. Getting in to be measured and fitted can be a huge advantage. More here.

We have had some good luck with LiquidFit and Atlan.

Pete

As I think the question posed by Teamcasa suggests go with a local source if possible. Getting in to be measured and fitted can be a huge advantage. More here.

We have had some good luck with LiquidFit and Atlan.

Pete

Exactly. A local wetsuit tailor is preferred. If you can not go local, find a reputable one on line.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom