Looking for a custom wet suit - which manufacturer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To be honest, I have had great luck with the Pinnacle custom suits I have had made for people. They have gotten it dead on each time (yes, alot of have been online sales as well), and there suits are top quality....and still comes with a warranty just like any of their other suits.

I can send you the measurement forms if your interested, I would then either go to a tailor or have someone do the measurements for you. Its really not that bad :wink:

https://www.diverightinscuba.com/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_id=24

Goodluck and keep us posted as to what you do!

Check out these guys: Waterproof - USA They make a quality product and you can just get the measurements from any tailor...

I have one of Theresa Dye's wetsuits, and I love it!! All 100% custom, with alterations available for when I've had a wee bit too much around the holidays, all for a touch more than the local off-the-rack jobber at Sport Chalet.

YMMV

I got one from Wetwear and love it. Very easy to get on and off. I got the zippers on the legs and arms.

Hi...I have a custom wetsuit by Wetwear. Love it. It is by far the best wetsuit I have ever bought. The seals and zippers are amazing. You must get the nitrogen neoprene by rubatex, it will keep you warmer than you have ever been in the water.
wetwear.com

Back
Top Bottom