Looking for a certain type and colour of reg hose protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kylianna

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone has seen purple reg hose protectors or covers, and if they would have a website or a company to order them from. All my gear is purple and black, and none of the dive shops that I've been to have purple regulator hose protectors or covers. I know they make them somewhere because I saw another lady diver with them on her reg. If anyone can help me out with this, please let me know! Thanks! :)

Kylianna

I looked on the website, and while I found hose protectors, I didn't see any *purple* hose protectors. Would you happen to have a link handy? Thanks! :)

I saw coloured hose protectors (not sure if they have a *purple* one) from Scubapro on that site under Accessories.
If they don't happen to have that colour, maybe you can contact Scubapro and ask them directly.
If I run into something I'll let you know.

Sue

Thanks, Sue :)

Looked for a contact link on Scubapro's site, apparently they don't have one.

I guess the next time I see someone with purple regulator hose protectors, I'll have to ask them where they got them :) (Or maybe I could find a long lasting water proof paint and do mine up?)

My scuba store in NYC (scuba network in Brooklyn) has about a dozen different types/colors of hose guards. I'm planning on stopping in early next week for service, and I'll ask them where they get their supplies....

I found a place with purple reg hose protectors!! You can get them from Eugene Skindivers out of Oregon. They have a website, http://www.eugeneskindivers.com and if you don't see what you're looking for on their website, you can email them and they usually will email you back that same day with information and prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom