Looking for a buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, me and Rocket came by to visit, but wp private is a 'no pets' kinda place, so I will be spending money elsewhere from now on. How can you call yourself a 'family park' and deny entrance to such an important family member?

So I went over and walked rocket around Bob Wentz, the real windy point park, and took him for a swim.

Sorry I missed y'all.

It was a beautiful day and the diving was good. Bill's a great bud - I am sure of this because I saw him "lose" me and he did turn around to look for me. Always an excellent quality in a buddy! :D
My logs now show a dive to 92' on my 92nd dive. That was totally unintentional - but, cool, yah? It's my deepest fresh water dive.
We'll probably dive Aquarena this weekend.

NadMat:
Well, me and Rocket came by to visit, but wp private is a 'no pets' kinda place, so I will be spending money elsewhere from now on. How can you call yourself a 'family park' and deny entrance to such an important family member?

So I went over and walked rocket around Bob Wentz, the real windy point park, and took him for a swim.

Sorry I missed y'all.

That's wild that Richard does not allow four legged guests. Probably something along the lines of liability in case the pet got loose while the parents were in the water. Oh well, I'll join you some time at Bob Wentz and Rocket can guard the staging area.

RumBum:
It was a beautiful day and the diving was good. Bill's a great bud - I am sure of this because I saw him "lose" me and he did turn around to look for me. Always an excellent quality in a buddy! :D
My logs now show a dive to 92' on my 92nd dive. That was totally unintentional - but, cool, yah? It's my deepest fresh water dive.
We'll probably dive Aquarena this weekend.

92 on 92 is a tough coincidence. It would be allot easier to hit 100 on 100. Just make sure you're not at Aquarena when you hit that landmark.

Back
Top Bottom