Looking for a buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was stuck out at the big HEB parking lot with a dead battery. I managed to get the new one installed right as the first crack of lightning hit and those big fat drops started coming down.

I saw the dam at Joe's and it looked like a flood of chocolate milk.

So where are you girls goin' divin'? and when?

I don't know that I am going to dive, but if you're out on Travis somewheres I was thinking about stopping by with Rocket and saying "Hi" to y'all.

We may go swimmin' some, Rockets first trip to Travis was at about 2 months old, and water was interesting but shore dropped off too quickly and once he was floating, he was headed toward shore. Now he is all long legged and should be able to enjoy the experience a bit more.

BOGrady and I are going to be diving at Windy Point Private at 10 AM tomorrow. Unfortunately, Hemlon's gone and caught a cold so she probably won't make it out. Hopefully the rain will stop for a bit - it really really poured on us last weekend!
Come on out and bring little Rocket, would love to see y'all! I would love to take u/w pictures of puppy swimming! Wouldn't that be just adorable?!
Melissa

Excellent dives. My manly man navigator credentials are in serious jeopardy however, as I failed to find either the Pinto on the first dive or the big boat on the second dive. Most days I literally run into them without event trying (really … you have to trust me on this), but when the time came to stand and deliver, I couldn’t find either of them. Melissa on the other hand, found the scuba guy and the tunnel without breaking a sweat.

Viz was standard Travis stuff – murky and churned up for the first 30 feet – quite nice below 60 feet. Very dark – pitch black actually below 60. Constant warm water temp (~82 degrees) all the way to 90 feet.

Sorry you couldn't make it - Timeliner is just going to have to do without the promised pictures.

bogrady:
Excellent dives. My manly man navigator credentials are in serious jeopardy however, as I failed to find either the Pinto on the first dive or the big boat on the second dive. Most days I literally run into them without event trying (really … you have to trust me on this), but when the time came to stand and deliver, I couldn’t find either of them. Melissa on the other hand, found the scuba guy and the tunnel without breaking a sweat.

Viz was standard Travis stuff – murky and churned up for the first 30 feet – quite nice below 60 feet. Very dark – pitch black actually below 60. Constant warm water temp (~82 degrees) all the way to 90 feet.

Sorry you couldn't make it - Timeliner is just going to have to do without the promised pictures.

Perhaps Timeliner's imagination would be better than the pictures anyway.

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom