Looking for a buddy to dive in NJ / Dutch Springs PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove the shark river back bay on friday and it was beautiful, lots of life, shallow water and relatively warm. That is a good spot for getting used to a new buddy, I got one there myself. If you would like to join me there I would be happy to give you an orientation. Saw a nice big puffer fish and some large fluke just outside the cove and I was told you can see some exotic stuff there also, my buddy saw a seahorse there 2 days before. Vinny

Hey scubad00ds!

I have just recently become OW certified, and would love to go to Dutch Springs. I would have to rent the gear and everything, but I would love to check it out on a weekday when its not so crowded. I almost died when I found out there was something like DS's so close to NY. Its like a dream come true!

If anyone is looking for a scuba buddy, my name is Justin. Im 27, and willing to make new scuba buddies.

Please PM me, or email me at:

digitalvynil@optonline.net

Thanks.

Hey Pete,

I think I got the same book. Bought it last year, but haven't done anything with it. I'm in NY, just over North NJ border, but NJ coast isn't real far for me and I'd stop down some time if you want to check out some of those locations.

Denise:

Are you going to Dutch this weekend? (Saturday specifically?) My buddy just bailed. All I really need to accomplish there is adjusting how I want my pony tank to fit and route hoses, etc. The rest can be whatever for practice. I'm about where you are dive wise, (about 50 dives, AOW/Rescue, (and EMT), certified.)

Ah... and if anyone care's here's a 'sort of' funny story about what happened on my last dive in Aruba a few week ago: http://scottg.typepad.com/

Scott

ScubaBabe22:
PM "The Natural"... He's been trying to get me to go to Dutch:sappy: this summer, but its over a 5 hr drive for me:shakehead I'm sure he'd be happy to have a dive buddy!

Ehhh heeemmmm....If someone would actually WANT to go diving when they were at school rather than wuss out over the cold water I would be trying to get you to drive 5hrs. :lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom