Looking for a buddy in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I couldn't find a sticky for this, so here goes. I'm visiting Vancouver for a few weeks and looking for a buddy for a few dives. I've dove here before, in Whytecliffe in November. I have all my gear except tanks and weights (which I'll rent). I just finished my PADI dive master certification.

I'm up for group fun dives, night dives, etc. I've looked at the lists for dive shops but it seems that there are few regular dive events going on in August, and I'm getting desperate.

Let me know if you're up for some diving, if you have a group that is going diving, and where and when to meet! I'll try to be there. Apart from helping out with some open water courses, my schedule is pretty open.

Regular groups... Ocean Quest on Saturday mornings and Edge Diving on Sunday mornings. Both meet at the shop at 9am i think.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4

I am game for a few dives, Busy mostly during the middle of august but after I am free and willing to dive shoot me a PM if you are interested

I often dive on Saturdays with Ocean Quest and find them to be a good bunch. You can also try googling the Vancouver Area Scuba Meetup Group.

There is also a GUE facebook group and a UTD facebook group in the Vancouver area.

Last edited:
The Coquitlam Scuba Club is another good source of buddies. They can be found on facebook.

i would like to dive the evening of wed aug. 21st whytecliff if possible
i am a dm and have all my gear andtanks.
send me a pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom