Looking at you tech divers.... Looking at you...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In all seriousness, that is some despicably twisted sabotage.

Nonetheless, if we find out who did this, we’ll probably get into a real ding-dong argument over their bailout gas planning or corded versus cordless lights.

Politics aside, we will likely see more incidents like this as they have a profound impact on economies without a lot of material or manpower being exposed.

Politics aside, we will likely see more incidents like this as they have a profound impact on economies without a lot of material or manpower being exposed.
I like being able to go online and chat with good folks like people here, but I am afraid that that a lot of advancements the world have made over even the last 40 years has been a net negative. The 24 hour news cycle, the Internet, smart devices etc, seems to have accelerated the coming out and exploitation of the very worst in people. I find myself, more and more often, wishing we could trade it all in and go back to a simpler life. The genie's out of the bottle however...

I like being able to go online and chat with good folks like people here, but I am afraid that that a lot of advancements the world have made over even the last 40 years has been a net negative. The 24 hour news cycle, the Internet, smart devices etc, seems to have accelerated the coming out and exploitation of the very worst in people. I find myself, more and more often, wishing we could trade it all in and go back to a simpler life. The genie's out of the bottle

I couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom