Looking at buying an Alkin W31 - Any advice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know Alkin recommends changing the filter contents on the purified every 50 hours, would it be better to change it sooner?
Depends on temp. I would assume 50 hours is in perfect conditions, which any of us rarely have.

I think if I was you I would read this thread from beginning to end again.. that's all been gone over. (Not trying to be an ass... you'll learn a lot and better then re writing it all over again).

Depends on temp. I would assume 50 hours is in perfect conditions, which any of us rarely have.

I think if I was you I would read this thread from beginning to end again.. that's all been gone over. (Not trying to be an ass... you'll learn a lot and better then re writing it all over again).
sorry for asking

Purchased! 2022 with 1.3 hours on it. Now to find some bottles and build a cascade. Looking for three 2400 PSI and three 3600 PSI or higher cylinders and a fill station.
IMG_6164.png

Purchased! 2022 with 1.3 hours on it. Now to find some bottles and build a cascade. Looking for three 2400 PSI and three 3600 PSI or higher cylinders and a fill station.
View attachment 795148
Congratulations 👏👏👏👏 👏👏👏

Thanks! Excited to get things going
Last weekend I changed out the filter for the first time, it was actually a bit exciting. Now I have to figure how to tell when you should change it, or just by amount of time run.

I have lots of 3600s available when you are ready. I think I have about 30 just serviced and ready to go

Back
Top Bottom