Looking 4/A Good Diving Location for Singles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Broadsword

Registered
Reaction score
Help!

I'm trying to decide where to go. I'm looking for a good diving location but also has some kind of single sceene going on. Somewhere where there is a good mix of diving and nightlife. :eyebrow:

I'm thinking Cozumel or the Bahamas.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Tom

Broadsword:
Help!

I'm trying to decide where to go. I'm looking for a good diving location but also has some kind of single sceene going on. Somewhere where there is a good mix of diving and nightlife. :eyebrow:

I'm thinking Cozumel or the Bahamas.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Tom

There's a trip I know of coming up the second week of June in Bonaire. Take a click over to http://www.singledivers.com

La Paz-------Welcome

Cozumel is nice. There is always a new batch of boat people (cruise ships) on a daily basis. Just hang out in front of Carlos & Charlies and take your pick :eyebrow:

Taucher:
Cozumel is nice. There is always a new batch of boat people on a daily basis. Just hang out in front of Carlos & Charlies and take your pick :eyebrow:

Yeah, but get her back on the boat by 5pm...

Howdy! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

We have a Singles forum, but I don't guess I can help you directly. When I go to Coz, I go to dive, eat, sleep, dive. Had a newbie on my boat who found Romance, then boarded with 3 hours sleep, dehydrated, etc. After one dive, we sent him to the chamber, and he was thru for the week. This is a real sport, you know - unlike bowling & golf; you can die from it if done poorly.

don
:D

Carlos & Charlies huh? Well, looks like I will have to check that out.

Also, I hear what your saying Dandy Don. Safety first before all other things. I'm going for a week, but plan on Diving maybe 2 - 3 days out of that. I also want to go deep see fishing + maybe do some golfing as well.

Thanks for all the info. All though I dove there before, I decided to go back to Cozumel again. I really liked it before, but only got to dive 1 day.

Hi there Broadsword,

Welcome to SB. I had a great time in Coz in Jan when I went with a singles group.

Diverlady

I may go with the group next time they go there. Any recommended dive shops/groups to go with? How about any good restaurants?

Thanks!

-Tom

diverlady:
Hi there Broadsword,

Welcome to SB. I had a great time in Coz in Jan when I went with a singles group.

Diverlady

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom