look what i found crawling around the coral rocks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jim ernst:
ya!!!! i wont forget it when i come to dive out there!!!!
i live and dive that rule.... i love the ocean and what gifts it brings... but respect her and live.... or die in shame....

Most of the things in the ocean will either sting or bite. Unless you have special knowledge, it is best to leave everything alone.

DennisW:
Most of the things in the ocean will either sting or bite. Unless you have special knowledge, it is best to leave everything alone.
i agree with you... unless you know how to handle the creature don't bother it....sting and bite... but you forgot the shocking part... some can zap you...

Thank god i'm a cold water diver, nothing up here that stings... badly anyways. We do have orcas though, probably not a good idea to go about molesting those.

I feel silly to say this...I think we have those....I never knew they were poisonous. The NAME did not even tip me off. I can be very dense. I can see myself nudging one into position for a macro shot....hahaha.

hmmm, there is this yappy Bison Frise next door that I want to suffer an early demise. Could I leave this little thing on the sidewalk for his am stroll? I have been trying to figure out the best way to do this dog in for a few years now...it is the thing that keeps me going.

catherine96821:
I feel silly to say this...I think we have those....I never knew they were poisonous. The NAME did not even tip me off. I can be very dense. I can see myself nudging one into position for a macro shot....hahaha.

hmmm, there is this yappy Bison Frise next door that I want to suffer an early demise. Could I leave this little thing on the sidewalk for his am stroll? I have been trying to figure out the best way to do this dog in for a few years now...it is the thing that keeps me going.
it might just take care of the dog... but u might want to leave it in the aquarium so it doesn't sting u....lol

LeslieH:
Nice to see so much talk about a worm for once! Just for the record, I do think it's Hermodice carunculata, the bearded fireworm.
Cheerio!
i see u like worms....lol it nice that so many love these little critter....

S. starfish:
Thank god i'm a cold water diver, nothing up here that stings... badly anyways. We do have orcas though, probably not a good idea to go about molesting those.
yeah don't go molesting any ocras

Back
Top Bottom