Look Mom no full face mask needed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Yamagata Casio does not guarantee that the Logosease will deliver audible and comprehensible underwater speech."

Great. Shell out a bunch of cash for something that may make you sound like humpback whale when trying to say "look at this Bill, it has fangs and everything. Ok touch right?"

I go diving so I don't have to talk to people... It is my way of being social whilst not having to talk to someone... I confiscated an insta-buddies slate the other day (it was the 3rd time we had been buddied up and it was a <8m shore dive beneath a pier) because he had a bad habit of shoving it under my nose every 10 seconds with inane chatter on it.

Looks pretty cool to me! Having a dive buddy that is taking pictures all the time it is very hard to get their attention, and using a shaker all the time can annoy fellow divers. It seems to have its uses. Hopefully it is not too expensive.

had a buddy check it out at dema yesterday. i sent him looking for this specifically. he wasnt impressed in the least. which kinda sucks because i was excited by the concept...

Looks pretty cool to me! Having a dive buddy that is taking pictures all the time it is very hard to get their attention, and using a shaker all the time can annoy fellow divers. It seems to have its uses. Hopefully it is not too expensive.

If all you want is to get his attention, try waterproofing a shock collar ... I would but I don't have buddies.

Knew a couple with the full face masks and comm system. They used the ping feature of it to get the attention of the other person, more than the actual voice comm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom