Long Beach SCUBA SHOW 2009 Who is Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there yesterday till 3pm. 1st. Thank you to Muggsy, HowardE for being great hosts. I also met and chatted with D_B, Tekdivegirl DrBill, TC, Clammy, TeamCasa, Merxlin, and numerous others who stopped by the booth that just introduced themselves as members of the site. I wish I could have made it to the Yardhouse, but a lack of sleep from the night before and a long drive home was ahead of me. Hope to see everyone again soon.

We had a great time meeting so many ScubaBoard members. All in all it was a good show and a good time.

And at least at the show you occasionally see actual mermaids. :eyebrow:

Proof!

DSC09008_Medium_.JPG

It was great to meet so many poeple in person and tell folks about Scubaboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her too!
DSC09009_Medium_.JPG

It was a great show indeed! Thanks to all of the So Cal SB'ers who helped out at the booth! I wish I had more time to stay and hang with everyone.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, I had to work a 12 hr. shift both days, this is the first one I've missed in 10 years. Heck, my first was in 90 when it was on the Queen Mary, with a party under the wings of the Spruce Goose. I hate that I missed it. Damn job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom