Lonestar Adventures Fox 4 News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, that was neat to see. I could have done without Richard Ray flailing around in the water though. Wonder what his hair gunk did to the vis?????? The new boat seems quite a bit larger underwater than the old one. Anyway, the OW students thought the new one was cool. Already some fish hanging around on it.

Was a good article last night!!

Thanks for the link Debra....I didn't get a chance to go see it this weekend, had my hands full with OW and PPB, but our DM's went over and checked it out.

It's bigger than the old boat and roomier to swim through. Fish have staked out their territory, especially a few blue gills :)

We went out a couple of weeks ago while they were cleaning it up. Look forward to diving it soon. If the Saturn dealer dont fix my brand new Hybrid soon, I'll be running it out in the middle of the lake MYSELF!

Anyone have an updated map of CSSP? The one they gave me at the gate was soooo distorted is was not even legible.

Anyone have an updated map of CSSP? The one they gave me at the gate was soooo distorted is was not even legible.

Not that I know of, I was planing on mapping it out this summer, but got busy with other stuff. Still planing on doing a map of the park sometime in the future though.

Back
Top Bottom