logging in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajtoady

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here of late I seem to have to log in twice. The first try I receive an invalid redirect screen and then when I try again I am allowed in. I am doing something wrong or not waiting long enough between prompts? Please advise.

Hi,

Can you be more specific?

What page (URL) are you trying to log in from? Is it ScubaBoard - ScubaBoard Home or just using scubaboard.com for an address?

Are you on a personal machine or a shared machine? Has anyone else ever logged on using that computer?

Howard, the address I log into is, ScubaBoard - ScubaBoard Home , according to screen bar .I am using my personal machines and I am the only user. What I specifically do is at the login boxes type "a" and ajtoady fills in and then type in my password. I have typed it slow so as no errors and still get the redirect. I hope this helps, Tony

Tony.

Try deleting your cookies from scubaboard.com (If you need help on that, [GOOGLE]how to delete specific cookies[/GOOGLE])

Also, you may want to delete and re-create your auto complete setting for this site.

This should solve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom