Logbook pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's pretty nice Jeff. About the only thing I would change is to ditch the useless "pressure group" thing. That's only used if you're using navy tables (or rec tables based on Navy). If you're doing deco dives, you're nuts to use those tables.

I would also add some gas supply info (tank size, beginning pressure, ending pressure)

Tom

ps- I just list mine, one dive per line, date, site, max depth, bottom time, mix. I long ago got over getting buddy to sign and such.

I made some of my own, based on the SSI pages that came with my OW class.

You can find them at my site

Feel free to take them and do whatever you like with them.. I appreaciate any comments though :wink:

ooops... sorry about that. I have changed that and published the file again.

sasha

Anyone have any experience printing on/using this waterproof paper?

http://www.riteintherain.com/

Check under Products->Dura write waterprooof->Dura copy for "bulk" blank paper for laser and copy use.

Roak

Im in the process of building a VB/Access Log book for PC.
Nothing too fancy, just a simple logbook with some statistical Data.
Seems to work well.
Its more directed at OW Divers, with not much room for Tekky things, that will be next year! lol
If anyone has some thoughts, or would like a copy.
Let me know
Dave

dvas once bubbled...
ooops... sorry about that. I have changed that and published the file again.

sasha

ummm... it's still protected and I'd really like to see it.
Thanks.

i have published the file again, and checked it myself. it is working now. just make sure not to use the one from your cache. right click it and save it....

sasha

I go the easy route and upload my dive data from my Vyper onto PC, print them out, and insert them into clear sheet protectors in a 3-ring binder.:)

Back
Top Bottom