Logbook pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there is a Div right planner that you can purchase that is heat printed so they dont smear easy and alos comes with a laminated section in it they have a lot of packets and a couple of new items that come woth the planner insert that you wont get with any other packet that i have found if your intrested in looking into these dive log inserts do a search for dive log inserts and they are the one post Unites states dive log inserts. ( Alibaba.com) Companys name is Div Right.

Last month I was about forty dives or more behind with my log book. I was also out of pages. Hence why I was behind. At first I tried just running copies of a page I already had but for some reason it was just a bit smaller. I had downloaded a new page I liked even more but it was too large. Now I had to hand cut all of these off of standard paper. I have a blasted six ring binder with the other one hundred or so dives in it and would like to keep them all together in one book. Long story short, after toiling over a computer, lots of paper cuts, holes punched in all the wrong places, on top of the fact that it is just plain paper, i.e. not good around moisture. I caved in. Let me tell you I worked on designing my own page for nearly six hours and scrapped it all when I found Dive-Logs.com . You can design your own as detailed as you want for tech or rec save your choice and go back and order the same one time after time. It is somewhere around 16$ for a pack of 25 double sided sheets that I designed based on the diving I do now plus what I am planning to do. You can, for a few dollars more even get water proof paper. I ordered two packs of standard and they should be here soon. The company is in the UK but I am not trying to reinvent a log page when it is this easy ever again.

I got on my version of Microsoft Publisher...created my own logbook pages and then took it to a printer. They printed (my printer ink smeared when I touched it) on glossy paper (one level thicker than the same stuff PADI uses). 100 sheets printed front to back (2 pages per sheet), cut and hole punched for $30

Make your own, take it to a small print shop and have fun. All I did was create areas with the info I usually record. I didnt need pictures of various thermal suits, etc...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom