Logbook: DiveLogDT and mobile app

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonhall

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wanted to share my excitement about the new (since Oct.?) database that has been added to Dive Log DT that supports marine life management which includes adding your own photos and the taxonomy of whatever sea life you choose to put into the database. I believe you are supposed to be able to import info from the Encyclopedia of Life but I haven't figured it out yet. From your database you can attach the marine life to a particular dive in which you saw the marine life or took the the picture of it. It did easily sync with with Dive Log on my iPhone and iPad Pro so that the photo(s) and info shows up for the dive I attached it to.

Okay, so really it's just another place (app) to save some pictures so when I'm telling someone about what I saw on a particular dive, I can bring up my better pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom