Log Book Pages in Excel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I made a few minor changes to my liking, also added Air/Nitrox drop down list.....
Might out to put this in a new thread labled Access log book, may get more looks from Access users.

Coz

Thanks Coz,

I actually did a little more work on it last night, but didn't post yet. I added the Air / Nitrox as a group button (so you can only select one, Air is default) and under it have cells for adding the %EAN and such. Also fixed the LAT/LON in the dive sites to indicate N/S and E/W the same with the default as N & W.

Still working on the formulas, so if anyone has any insight, please pass it on.

I will post my latest version tonight, hopefully with the formulas working.

If you change the thread, justlet me know wo I can find it again.

McMag21

Good evening folks,

The newest Access logbook is posted, in a new thread. Just look for Log Book in Access to download it and give it a whirl. There are still a few things to work out, so any help is appreciated. Someone mentioned earlier that the dates and calculations were a @$^#!, and they are. I want to calc total bottom time and air consumption per dive. Also, with the date functions, pop up a warning when inspections are due (on the equipment form).

Happy Thanksdiving,

McMag21

i will get to the new version, but just want to say again, it is really really awesome of you folks to put so much work into this and then be willing to share it. God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is my entry into the mix, it's got a few known bugs that I may get fixed, as well as some weaknesses as opposed to an access database. But, have fun with it anyway. Start at the "start" worksheet tab and follow the instructions.

mr:)

Mr Smiley,

I have not punched in any numbers yet, but this thing is "State of the Art", nice job. I will play with it later.

Thanks

Mike

mr:-):
Here is my entry into the mix, it's got a few known bugs that I may get fixed, as well as some weaknesses as opposed to an access database. But, have fun with it anyway. Start at the "start" worksheet tab and follow the instructions.

Next we try access???? I'm not sure if we shouldn't give thought to excel forms. I don't know how the output data works. I know you can input to excel with forms, but does anybody know if the form output is convenient enough to make it user friendly?

Kewl

mr:-):

Somehow I can't download any attached file from teh forum... Could you send me the excel file?
andre_leibovici@yahoo.com
Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom