Log Book Pages in Excel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, the forms already has the built in. Just go to the bottom and click the RIGHT ARROW button next to the record number. If you click that it will move to a new record. If you don't, it has already saved whatever you have entered on the next line in the table.

I added a quick switchboard just to give an idea. After some macros are addes, like "total bottom time" you can then add a button on the switchboard to run the macro.

Rhad

Thanks for the instruction!!! I kept telling it to save record and it would but not clear the screen...

Is there anyone out there that can help me with the calculations? I am a bit
stuck there as well...:06:

Thanks!!
Coz

I cleaned it up a little and with the others help here is what I got so far.....

It has been brought to my attention that the file I zipped does not work correctly when unzipped. For some reason the form is just blue and loses all the cells to enter all the information..... Does anyone know away around this??? :06: :06: :06:

You have to extract the folder before trying to run the file.

I'll try to add a few more things next week. I'm pretty busy this week.

Rhad

I added a couple features. Buddy list, dive shop list and area for personal info.
Looking forward to seeing the additions!! If anyone has any suggestions they would like added feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do.

Coz

This looks great. If someone knows how to integrate some of the information. I am not that great working with it either, but I am going to try and make some reports that cam be printed.

cozdiver2001:
Here is another update....... I think I am getting a little obsessed with this!! I would love some feedback, anyone?

I took a quick look at it and I think its pretty nice. I have been thinking about putting my dive log data into Access so it would be easy to query the data. This may be just the push I need to get started.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom