Loding ideasw in Provo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

battles2a5

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am going to Providenciales w/ the gf in a few weeks and I'm trying to figure out lodging. I don't do all-inclusives or resort-type places. I'd like to stay somewhere small, close to Grace Bay dining, etc. with a pool, and close to the water. Are there any options out there besides the big resorts?

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

Comfort Suites is the economy choice. What's your budget? Its amazing to me that you would leave where you are staying up in the air til right before you go. Your gf must have the patience of a saint.

Lol, man I make travel plans at a moments notice. I realized I had a couple of days free a few days ago so I am booking a trip. Just found out about it. I'd like to keep it under $250/night if possible.

Given your price and location restrictions there are only a few choices. They are: Grace Bay Suites, Comfort Suites, Club Med Turquoise, Sibonne Beach Hotel, Caribbean Paradise Inn and Reef Residences on Grace Bay. I have eliminated the Turtle Cove resorts and Harbour Club villas because you want to be on Grace Bay. I have not personally stayed at any of these places but I have seen them all on previous visits. If I had to choose I would go with Grace Bay Suites given your criteria. Grace Bay Suites (Providenciales, Turks and Caicos) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor Let me know if I can be of any help.

Back
Top Bottom