Loch Low Minn Saturday 10/27?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CorallineDream

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody interested in diving Loch Low Minn this Saturday?

I'm passing thru Athens, TN this Friday night on a return trip.
Thought I might stop over and dive the Loch Saturday morning if I can find a buddy.

If interested, send me a PM and I'll meet you there.

C/D,

I'll be up there with a student and her husband. He'll probably be needing a buddy.

the K

Hey CD, There was a guy at Vortoberfest last weekend from Chat. Tn. You might want to shoot him a pm. user id is: irishsquid. Nice guy. We did a dive at Vortex Saturday with SeaYoda.

But the K is an ok :rofl3: guy too.

Hey Cam, You should check into the Spring Springfest at Vortex in April. It is going to be fun. There is a thread over in the Trip sub-forum.

What time are you guys planning on being there and what are you driving?

I'll be driving a White Dodge Dakota pickup with California Dive Flag.

What time are you guys planning on being there and what are you driving?

I'll be driving a White Dodge Dakota pickup with California Dive Flag.

I'll be up there for an afternoon and night dive with a coworker. I think there is some kind of Halloween deal going on: haunted waters or something? I have a fund raiser from noon til 2:00pm for the Tn. troops in Iraq, then I'm heading up. I'm driving a reddish Ford F-150. Hope it isn't too late to meet ya and maybe get a dive in.

Snep: Thanks for the kind words. Back at Ya!:14:

Hey, do you go eat Chinese food after diving at Lock Low Minn? I keep thinking Lo Mein each time I see the thread name.

Hey, do you go eat Chinese food after diving at Lock Low Minn? I keep thinking Lo Mein each time I see the thread name.

Don't know about the Chinese, but a sure bet is The K eats ice cream before diving.:D

We'll be rolling in around 1000. An old green Chrysler mini-van with a VHPA bumper sticker on the back.

You'd certainly win that bet, Frog Man ! ! !

the K

Don't know about the Chinese, but a sure bet is The K eats ice cream before diving.:D

Athens is home to Mayfield Dairy, makers of the best ice cream around. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom