Local nitrox class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AaronBBrown once bubbled...

Yes...I'm in the middle of my SSI Nitrox class now.
What tables are you using? EAN32 & 36? Oxygen exposure?

Just curious how SSI does it.

I just signed up for an SSI nitrox class this past weekend. I received (in addition to study book) a MOD table that shows from between 21% and 40% O2 and PO2 up to 1.6 (I think-charts not with me). Also basic charts for EAN32 and 36. Course does not require wet work of any kind. Shop said to read book and schedule about 2.5 hours for class room time.

yknot once bubbled...
I just signed up for an SSI nitrox class this past weekend. I received (in addition to study book) a MOD table that shows from between 21% and 40% O2 and PO2 up to 1.6 (I think-charts not with me). Also basic charts for EAN32 and 36. Course does not require wet work of any kind. Shop said to read book and schedule about 2.5 hours for class room time.
Thx yknot. Tables sound about the same as the Padi class. Does the MOD table have an oxygen exposure table on the other side so you can calculate cumulative exposure for multiple dives?

... for the offer- we have a trip to South FL scheduled for the holidays, and I'd hoped to get certified prior to the trip. I've looked into getting the cert with an instructor while we're there, but haven't finalized anything yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom