Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I seen in the 30's over Christmas time
I don't understand. Aside from apostrophe misuse (a pet peeve of mine), I still don't know what you're referencing.

wow is the marina busy - this morning at 7:30 looked like max busy...... Quite the crowd
With dive boats?

I don't understand. Aside from apostrophe misuse (a pet peeve of mine), I still don't know what you're referencing.

With dive boats?

The post above mine referanced 28 cruise ships for Easter week - very busy..... The weeks around Christmas, there were 30 something (no apostrophe needed) cruise ships, like 32-36 - again, very busy.

The marina in general was extremely busy this morning just before 8, boats everywhere. Dive boats, fishing boats, personal boats - anything boaty that floated..... At noon, you could see how empty the marina was..... It's very busy this week.....

I was downtown during the day, with Cielo open, lots of snorkel boats running from the piers also...

It is still Mexican national holiday here for the rest of the week.....

I was in Playa for the night last week and there is a big decrease of security on 5th ave, drug dealers are almost back at 100%........ Pretty arrogante little bastards too...

It's almost funny how they splash all these "narco" arrests - mostly young kids with small packages for sale, they will never run out of kids to work for them.....

I was in Playa for the night last week and there is a big decrease of security on 5th ave, drug dealers are almost back at 100%........ Pretty arrogante little bastards too...

It's almost funny how they splash all these "narco" arrests - mostly young kids with small packages for sale, they will never run out of kids to work for them.....
What is the situation in Cozumel? Planning on visiting with two little children...

What is the situation in Cozumel? Planning on visiting with two little children...

It is perfectly safe here - petty crime being theft is the biggest challange and you just have to be aware and not leave valuables unattended.

Walking all over centro at night for dinner and drinks is perfectly fine!!!

Back
Top Bottom