Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On a more pressing and serious note the Bodega at the Fonatur Marina has closed. No more ready access to ice cold cervasa after diving.😭😭😭😭

Supposedly another one will be in there soon.

I offered to sell beer from the back of my truck but was warned it was illegal and the police might not be happy....

Since the police have no business on the water, I'm trying to get Dive with Martin to rent me their glass bottom snorkel boat, set up shop in there, just have to worry about the navy then jajajajja

That was a lot of rent to cover selling single beers.......

Supposedly another one will be in there soon.

I offered to sell beer from the back of my truck but was warned it was illegal and the police might not be happy....

Since the police have no business on the water, I'm trying to get Dive with Martin to rent me their glass bottom snorkel boat, set up shop in there, just have to worry about the navy then jajajajja

That was a lot of rent to cover selling single beers.......
They sold a lot of beer😜

They sold a lot of beer😜

A few weeks ago when the store closed - I swore I was gonna fill my truck with beer that Monday - too many people talked me out of it!! I heard the rent was 14k pesos......

Never mind.

On a more pressing and serious note the Bodega at the Fonatur Marina has closed. No more ready access to ice cold cervasa after diving.😭😭😭😭
Well...that sucks. :( At least us tourists just have to suck it up 'til we're upstairs at Casa Cuzamil with our Oscuras and limonadas.

Alerta Cozumel

·

EX COMMANDER OF MINISTERIAL POLICE, WAS FOUND LIFELY IN HIS HOME!
The first reports indicate that the death was of natural causes
Alerta Cozumel This Tuesday, in groups of the State Prosecutor General's Office (FGE) the death of Armando Perez Perez, who served as commander of the Investigative Police of Isla Mujeres.
Unofficially, the FGE transcended that the lifeless body of Armando Perez Perez was found inside a private home.
She is believed to have died of natural causes; it is said to have a heart attack in her sleep.
Armando Perez Perez, was commander of this corporation on the island of Cozumel, for a period of about three years, then he was relieved by Mario Góngora Reyes, in the rotations that are done inside the corporation. (Networks)

·
See original
·
1680091672730.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom