Local Dry Suit Repair Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Mobby's suit has been to KME three times. Twice for leaks. The first time, they sort of fixed the original leak, but it came back with a new, and much worse one. They fixed that, and the original leak recurred, and the suit went back for that again. It was finally fixed.

On the other hand, I did let my LDS send the suit there to have the neck seal replaced, and got it back promptly, and the seal was done properly and I've had no problems with it.

So I don't know what to say, except I haven't heard anything bad about Superior Drysuit repair.

i sent my brand new drysuit to sound dive in bremerton to have the neck seal replaced. (yeah; i managed to rip it before i ever got to get it wet.) but anyway, all of the "more local" shops had seemingly long turnaround times even if i paid extra. i priority mailed it on a late wednesday afternoon, included return priority postage inside, paid a mere $20 extra for 48-hour turnaround ... and had my suit back on monday! that's super service if you ask me!!!

oops; talk about slow replies! ;-) i went with the bare nex-gen pro. i was able to find a prior year's model through an authorized dealer at a relatively affordable price, and it seemed to be a good compromise between cost and quality for my first shell. (i actually paid less for it new than folks seemed to want for most of the used suits i came across.) i can already see why people get custom suits, but i actually don't have any real complaints. and for what i paid, i think i got great value. i'm really just glad i was able to finally get one ... and wow; do i love being dry!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom