(Lobsters) Anyone want to do some night dives in CT?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What nights are you free? I just picked up my lobsters license last week. I saw a bunch of lobsters hiding in the rocks this sat.

I wouln't mind going on the dive, just will spectate though because I live in MA.

Im free wendsday nights. If any one is free let me know. I pm gunnelfish but didnt get a reply. I got to nice bugs last week.

I'm off work and can go diving anytime over the next couple weeks. Just got a lobster permit too. I'm in Stoneham MA and can take my boat out Boston Harbor area to dive off weather permitting. Or shore dive. Anyone interested in joining me during the week please message me. Weather is finally breaking!
John C.

I just have to say, you RI guys are so lucky that you can take bugs after sun-down!

Doder:
I am! Count me in! Probably Devils_Advocate too!

Great! i get out of work around 5:00pm. I could be in stonington by 7:00pm next wendsday night. If 7:00pm works for you let me know.

Back
Top Bottom