Lobster with white claws??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm thinking she had a bad bug. Had a friend who also ate a lobster which had a small smell of ammonia disguised by a ton of sauce. Results - violent vomiting all night from eating tainted meat.

Wondering if it was a reputable restaurant? Some places store their previously live lobsters in the freezer. Bad :no:

X

Definitely bad with the ammonia smell!! My mother in law makes lobster for Christmas eve every year...a few years back she pulled them out of the fridge, and PHEW! We returned them to the fish market and they thankfully replaced them, but said they were BAD!

Weird about the while claws though?!?!

Definitely bad with the ammonia smell!! My mother in law makes lobster for Christmas eve every year...a few years back she pulled them out of the fridge, and PHEW! We returned them to the fish market and they thankfully replaced them, but said they were BAD!

Weird about the while claws though?!?!

So you married an Italian girl. Nice. My Mom is Italian so shell fish (actually 7 fishes) on Christmas eve.

The restaurant is a reputable "chain"/"franchise". Yeah Man, any ammonia smell move on.

We actually have a number of restaurants that will cook our catches (or what ever we purchase on our own.

Was it cooked properly?

Back
Top Bottom