Lobster "Tail Tamer"........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doesn't Google work in Massachusetts? :wink:

It's on eBay.

Yes Debby, google works even in MA......:D

I had already ordered it thru ebay, only to find out that that supplier could not deliver the video as advertised and thus sent me a refund........

Are there any dive shops in FL that might carry it?.......

Thanks you, Paolo.......

Oops, sorry about that. They need to take that listing off, then...it showed 9 copies available.

Hard to say if any dive shops would have it, it's from 1993 and it's in VHS format. Did you try half.com?

Oops, sorry about that. They need to take that listing off, then...it showed 9 copies available.

Hard to say if any dive shops would have it, it's from 1993 and it's in VHS format. Did you try half.com?

Debby I just ordered it.......

Thanks for the advice, if I get it I will have to send you a couple of NE lobsters.......:D

I truly appreciate you help.....

Paolo

Glad to help. And yes, I would love a couple of NE lobsters. Did you know that lobsters you catch yourself, or that are gifts from friends who caught them themselves, taste the best? :)

Aww, shucks. :cool2:

It's just the librarian in me. Someone needs materials, I heed the call. :wink:

Nah, that's total BS. I saw LOBSTER in the title, and was drawn like a moth to the flame. :rofl3:

Seriously, glad to help.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom