LOB Panunee anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tsuyoshi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
In the process of negotiating a space for 1 pax on Panunee because I so desperately want to be in Banda sea for my 6th return to Indo water.

I know it's not idea for no of diver & diver/guide ratio. The cost & time frame just fits me for this time. So I thinking about rolling the dice. Having been to R4 5 times, I'm usually self reliant since everyone I was with is normally "same ocean" divers. I'm NAUI cert by Los Angeles county ADP with about 120+ dives. Taken Fundie class, no pass, =( , (I decided not to pursue yet for various reasons)
Able to handle moderate/reef hook currents (2 knotts?) and negative entries with small camera gear.

I would appreciate any valuable inputs hopefully no major negatives. Thanks SB!

I was on the Panunee last May in cenderawasih. Loved it! Great staff and comfortable boat.

Thank you Lauriep. How do you find diving with 20 divers at one site to be?
If you can elaborate, how were the guides and equipment such as the dingy or launch boat and gas?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom