Living the Dream in Key Largo...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I am heading to Mobile AL this morning. Going to help move a boat to the Dominican Republic for the next two weeks. I'll miss my little pink house and girl!

dude,youre still living the life!!!!!
i just got out of the 44* water,65 mins bottom time,35 mph winds,no beer........
and thought i was high on the hog!!!
and you gotta cute chick to come home to!!!!!!!!!!
life's little choices....
good luck again
yaeg

Hi,

I have been searching much of the planet for where I can go to for nice warm diving weather during the awful winters in New Jersey in Jan., Feb. and March.

I finally came to the Keys about 3 weeks ago and found a nice rental for next January-March. I returned home about a week ago decided I didn't need to be there, used my Frequent Flyer miles and am now sitting in my hotel room here in Key Largo.

I'll be here another 10 days and will be taking a Diving course leading to Instructor Status and then will have the entire summer and fall to look forward to coming back here for 3 months next Winter.

It's all kind of surprising to me. It can be done!

Sy

Well, I am heading to Mobile AL this morning. Going to help move a boat to the Dominican Republic for the next two weeks. I'll miss my little pink house and girl!
Does this mean you got the license? How long did it take you?

I just signed up for Mariner's School recently.

Nope, not a captain. It has been interesting getting the finishing touches so we can set sail.

christosabyssou-2.jpg

Luke 3:21 When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened 22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.” [/img][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

You got all that from a concrete statue?

Could you recommend a few dive resorts in Key Largo. I've been down to Amy Slate's Amoray dive center. Want to do the Speigel. My son wants us to buy a house there but it gets too hot in the summer. But then under the water not so.:)

Thanks for the info. I thought the mile marker ID was an interesting way of address ID. Trying to fit in a long weekend to get down there. Haven't been in the water since February in Curacau. Need a fix. :)

Just remember that I have a credit at Amoray. Hoping to get down there mid July and get a few dives in. Anyone game to do the Speigle? Amoray does it on Friday am?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom