Trip Report Live trip updates: USA to Anilao Photo Academy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today we saw a pair of ghost pipefish, leaf scorpion fish, hairy shrimp, leaf sheep, some new nudis... Site called coconuts. Sandy bottom with all kinds of goodies hidden in the sand.
Main reason why divers keep coming back for the macro in Anilao.

lol
I have done blackwater dives from shore. Again I bend the knee to you. Just because my dive torch light is not turned on doesn't mean near the end of the dive I can't turn it on and use it to scan for other things before exiting to shore again. One of the reasons I like my perdix as I wrote before is I can see it on any dive including blackwater dives.
From shore and using perdix as light!!!!! You have never done any proper Blackwater dive at all!!!!
Look it up and LEARN.

From shore and using perdix as light!!!!! You have never done any proper Blackwater dive at all!!!!
Look it up and LEARN.

Now what I wrote but do keep up with your obtuse comments.

I saw my first nautilus today! It went zoom zoom zoom. Not sure I'm into blackwater diving yet, because the photography is *difficult* but all the cool kids are doing it.

I saw my first nautilus today! It went zoom zoom zoom. Not sure I'm into blackwater diving yet, because the photography is *difficult* but all the cool kids are doing it.
Wow!
How lucky you are.
Never seen it before.
Surely you did not see it from a shore dive! Suppose to come from the deep water.
Word is out now!

One of the perks of blackwater diving... Not sure I'm happy about paying $60 a dive for it because you could see absolutely nothing or you could see Nautilus and blanket octopus... It's all really based on luck. The other guy who's staying here really likes black water diving and his photography is absolutely splendid.

Does anyone know off the top of their head what the photo size limit is? It's telling my 12 mp images that they are too large. I'm going to have to edit things specifically to post on scuba board.

Does anyone know off the top of their head what the photo size limit is? It's telling my 12 mp images that they are too large. I'm going to have to edit things specifically to post on scuba board.
Split them over several posts?

Split them over several posts?
The issue is that even one photograph at my normal web post resolution is too big. I am already going from 42 megapixels to 12 megapixels.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom