Live from Hotel Cozumel and Dive Paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a pic of me having too much fun.

Wow, Columbia deep and Columbia shallows ..........awesome swim throughs and reef system

:D

Attachments

• OSHEA 091.jpg
    OSHEA 091.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 57
We really wish we could have made it down there with both of you. Just not in the cards this time. Great you are having a wonderful time. Do me a favor and bring me a couple bottles of Montejo back.

Jeff,

My wife and I truly missed you guys joining us. We met some Houst hoon divers and really nice people from all over the United States.

We are getting ready to head to home sweet home..................

Thanks for all the info you gave me on Cozumel diving aned sites to see.

Looking forward to more Lake Travis Exploration when I get back and time at Aquarena volunteering.

Hopefully, you all had some good heavy rains while I was out of state, and started to fill up the pond.

:rofl3:

Attachments

• OSHEA 012.jpg
    OSHEA 012.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 46
Wow, great picture!

Shawn when you get the time, if you don't mind, I'd love to get your trip details from you (package, hotel, rates, etc.) via PM if you don't mind.

Thanks! :)

Wow, great picture!

Shawn when you get the time, if you don't mind, I'd love to get your trip details from you (package, hotel, rates, etc.) via PM if you don't mind.

Thanks! :)

Easier to use my personal email then PM for info. Email me at shawntv@austin.rr.com and that will remind me to send you the info.

My dive sites visited this week were:

LaFrancesa
Punta Dalila
Santa Rosa
Punta Tunich
San Franscisco
Wreck C53
Chakanaab Balones
Columbia Deep
Columbia shallows
Villa Blanca

Attached is another picture from the undersea world. The title for this picture is "The ONE that got away" it was not the only one to evade my camera rig.

:D

Attachments

• OSHEA 042.jpg
    OSHEA 042.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 46
Jeff,

My wife and I truly missed you guys joining us. We met some Houst hoon divers and really nice people from all over the United States.

We are getting ready to head to home sweet home..................

Thanks for all the info you gave me on Cozumel diving aned sites to see.

Looking forward to more Lake Travis Exploration when I get back and time at Aquarena volunteering.

Hopefully, you all had some good heavy rains while I was out of state, and started to fill up the pond.

:rofl3:

This is an evil thing to say after Ike, but I am praying for a hurricane. It is the only hope I see for a couple of months, we are hurting bad right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom