Little northwestern passing through...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FindingMenno

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Well, shore diving might be out today...

oPN5Ich.png

7wLBH4a.png

Would have to agree. Maybe a good morning to sleep in.

Wow - are those uprooted slabs of the concrete deck at Macabuca?

Not my video or pics, but apparently some sections of the deck (the section sticking out to sea) have been broken up.

I sure hope those are rental cars getting the salt bath in the video.

Calming down...

One time I remember sitting upstairs inside the Cracked Conch during a storm and we watched as the waves snapped off the flag poles at the end of the pier. It was very dramatic, but at least slabs of concrete weren't being tossed around!

This is why the doors into the kitchen and bathroom are marine hatches, looks like something from a ship.

OMG. Those are big waves. Hope damages are not extensive.

I'm thinking of all the eager travelers heading to the Caribbean right for the holidays. It's peak season and the prices are very high and it's a real shame that the weather is bad. Oh well, it's a chance you take wherever you travel.

That's another reason that we usually try and take longer (but unfortunately fewer) trips. If we hit bad weather we usually have a chance to catch some good weather during a 2-week period.

Back
Top Bottom