Little diver to be

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe a first aid course as well....good for diving and for the little diver to be?

thanks but I have already taken a Dive accident responce tech course and an equip repair course.

voodoodivegirl:
Thanks for your congrats. I am very excited about becoming a mother.
I guess I'll just have too take up something else for 9 months.
I guss I can still snorkel...but that is just a tease..lol.
thanks again

The nesting instinct will kick in soon and that will divert some energy.

Congratulations, you life will be richer for it.

Pete

voodoodivegirl:
Hey All
I just found out I will be land locked for awhile. I'm pregnant!!!!
Which I am over come with joy, but I am getting bored my life is basically diving working on gear, planning dives and more diving. And I am finding the transition to land support hard. I am actually finding myself getting jealous of my husband going on all of the dives. I know there are other women out there who have gone through this and how they dealt with it. I have a hard time being surface support because I feel like I'm missing out. and studying new dive books makes me want to plan dives. Heck I can't even go on a dive boat with my husband because now that I'm pregnant I get sea sick. any words of advice will be greatly appreciated. thank you. :babycrawl
:preggers:

Congratulations! My wife is expecting our first, and is about 6.5 months along in her pregnancy. We're having a boy and we already got him a little onesie/jumpsuit that says "Daddy's Little Dive Buddy" on the front of it, LOL. Can't wait until he's old enough to start diving with me! :D

NJdiverTony:
Congratulations! My wife is expecting our first, and is about 6.5 months along in her pregnancy. We're having a boy and we already got him a little onesie/jumpsuit that says "Daddy's Little Dive Buddy" on the front of it, LOL. Can't wait until he's old enough to start diving with me! :D

That must have been a custom embroidery job, right?

Now you just need the bottles with the comfort-bite mouthpieces.

Oh and congratulations to you two too!

Pete

NJdiverTony:

I bet that's absolutely adorable!!

I would first like to thank everyone for there nice words and thoughts,
I have not been on for awhile because unfortunatly I had a misscarriage
I was down in the dumps, but I realize it just wasn't meant to happen at this time, but when the time is right I will be blessed with a little one.
It has been about 1 month now since it happened and I'm back in the water again.
Thank you again.

oh, i am so sorry... my wife has had two miscarriages, and they were both very tough on her

hang in there, and take care of yoruself ....

all the best

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom