Listening to Buffet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meh...you edited. Itch sounded better, odd but better.

I'm listening to the U2 vertigo live in Chicago dvd.

I am currently at work playing mp3s on my computer. Buffet, AC/DC, Irish Rovers, Charlie Daniels, etc. It's all there on random play.

Irish Rovers?!?!? I thought no one had heard of them outside of canada! Well done

bella - itch?! that would be interesting wouldn't it??

Now its Evanescence....

packman:
I am currently at work playing mp3s on my computer. Buffet, AC/DC, Irish Rovers, Charlie Daniels, etc. It's all there on random play.
Sounds like my music disk at work. I really need to explore more of the Rovers though, I have one song. Only one guess which one it is :D

I was listening to Buffett in the car on the way to work...the Ballads cd from his 'Boats, Beaches, Bars, & Ballads collection. Here at work now I'm listening to XM Radio's Luna...the Latin Jazz station. I'm usually tuned to that or Bluesville....when I'm not listening to Jimmy, that is. :)

I think I have every Buffett CD he has put out - that is all I listen to, and a little George Strait, Jerry Jeff Walker.

I have no idea what The Cult/"The Witch" is and I think I will keep it that way

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom