Liquidskin shipping by donkey ?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Can some please tell me when if ever we are going to see these mask in a diffrent color other than blue ?

I live in Florida and have a computer but still cannot get one of these in black/silver, however I keep hear from everyone next week. Can some please explain what is the hold up.

It is not fair ScubaJennifer has one and I don't. :D

We initially shipped Blue, Yellow and Black, but mosty blue. The addtional colors (8 total) will begin to ship by the end of this month. The delay was due to the molding of a new technology as well as the tremendous demand.

Sorry that ScubaJennifer beat you out on this one. Check with me towards end of month and I will try to have one to you ASAP.

Phil

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I'm sorry Dennis...Is this what you're looking for?? :D

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

Did I mention that it feels like having nothing on?? I dived with it for the first time last weekend in San Diego and couldn't even tell I was wearing a mask...it's like butter!!

:10:

Looking to buy the Mares X-Vision Liquid Skin.
Can any one advise on the blue skirt?
Is there any advantage/disadvatage or is it just cosmetic?
:confused:

cardzard:
Can some please tell me when if ever we are going to see these mask in a diffrent color other than blue ?

I live in Florida and have a computer but still cannot get one of these in black/silver, however I keep hear from everyone next week. Can some please explain what is the hold up.

It is not fair ScubaJennifer has one and I don't. :D

LOL!! Dennis, I'm going to go out and get one and send it to Rox, so she can have one before you too!!!:rofl3:

Same reason I'm waiting for a black version

That's just plain mean.. Can't you feel his pain????

Ann Marie:
LOL!! Dennis, I'm going to go out and get one and send it to Rox, so she can have one before you too!!!:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom