liquid image 720p HD video mask.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jackmac

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
who's got one? who's used one?
what do you guys all think?
I ask since I know my mum has got me one for christmas for my upcoming trip to mexico.
Any do's and don'ts for using them?

I just received the wide angle version. I've taken some test shots and videos and it looks pretty good for 5MP camera. I can't wait to try it out. I'm mainly interested in using it for the video.

i just picked up the wide angle HD version and used it for a few dives down in the Dominican Republic (and in a pool). I was really unsure about pulling the trigger on it given the price tag. Wasn't sure if would be an awesome toy or a crap camera attached to a crap mask. But, it is an awesome toy to have if you can swing it. Obviously not meant for hardcore fotogs/videographers. But it beats most of the low end underwater cams i've used and allows you to keep your hands free. YouTube has some videos that pretty well represent the quality.

I'm actually trying to find out about how well the blue lens works cuz at 45-50+ feet, all my shots/vids are, not surprisingly, bluish. I think the side attach lights not only make u look like a douche, but could also be a hazard. but, it probably helps improve the image quality.

anyone know about the lens or the lights?

Back
Top Bottom