Lions Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there much variation in temps? What time of year do you get the warmest water? I kinda need 8C (46F) to dive comfortably in a 7mil:blush:

Summer ocean will do. I've recorded 45-52F in the Howe sound. sort of depends on the area I suppose.
I dive wetsuit in the summer, usually 45 minutes or so (single tank). The biggest factor is having it warm enough between dives to rewarm, which in the summer isn't usually an issue.

Yeah that is why I dive in a polar fleece in Sydney in the summer:) I really do need to organize a dive in Vancouver. My last trips I just tend to catch the next connecting flight to PG:(

Yeah.. what can I say :idk: can't blame me for where my rellies live:shakehead: Diving there is crazy, 8C in the summer, so much algae you can't see a thing past your torchlight at 3M ... only saw one fish and a dead rowboat:doh: got the worst ice-cream headache ever and found out my normal gloves were not enough.

I did get some dives at Johnston Lake and Pavilion lake which was good! Not much for fish but the viz at Johnston lake was amazing and the microbililities at Pavilion lake :shocked:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom