liner glove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Army surplus wool gloves are the best liners I've used @ about five bucks a pair.

I've been using the army surplus wool liners for years. They are inexpensive, relatively easy to gind, and very warm. We use them in water temps down into the 30'sF.

Sent via

ok you mean this kind of glove
US Army Military Cold Weather Wool Glove Insert Medium ACU Foliage Type 2 EXC | eBay

same length then
Showa-Glove-Liner.jpg

i search almost same lenght to fit with some dry glove with wrist seal.

The ones in the link looks like what I use. I get them for around $5 at a military surplus store. I usually grab a few pairs as my dive buddies tend to "borrow" them quite often

Sent via

DRIS has some Pinnacle liners that are made from Merino Wool. The yellow liners that smurf gloves come with are bulky and can you lose some dexterity.

hi

any good place to buy liner glove for dry glove without paying to much?

thank

You don't mention the type of glove, but if you're looking for the Atlas 495 with or without liners: 455 GLOVE LINER REPL FOR 495 - Seattle Marine About $5

Of course you could buy them various scuba specialty shops for 3x the price. . .

Many excellent suggestions!! I'm commenting because I am a non smoker who has had Reynauds Syndrome in my fingers for over 20 years. Whether I'm working in the yard in the summer or cleaning snow off my car in the winter I have about 3 episodes a year so I need gloves that allow for good circulation with good insulation--and I hate drygloves! I have the Atlas system, but I prefer wet gloves. My water is 39-53F..brr. I have been to Seattle Marine and Fishing Supply --fantastic stock at really good prices and yes, as JohnN says you buypass the markup at the LDS. The yellow liners wre ripped out as soon as I bought the system and I bought smart wool gloves at REI. The Army surplus wool gloves are a fantastic idea too, I bought some of those but they were a tiny bit abrasive for me, --just a personal choice. Winter is the time of year to pick up some good insulating gloves that aren't necessarily in stock the rest of the year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom