Like New - Sidemount Harness, Regs and Cannister Light for Caving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubasimon

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am moving away from Mexico and rather than having to carry all the nearly NEW gear that I won't be able to make use of away from the beautiful Mexican cenotes, I though I'd see if anybody wanted to grab a bargain.

Everything here has had LESS THAN A DOZEN DIVES on it (in fresh water) and is in perfect condition.

Sidemount Harness/BC - xDeep Stealth 2.0 Sidemount System
xDEEP - Side Mount Stealth 2.0 - full set; Side Mount Harness with Buoyancy Compensator

Regulators:
Two HOG D1 DIN First Stages & Second Stages (84 in and 22 in hoses and swivel adapters on the 2nd stages
Two 6 in HP hoses for the SPGs which have black faces and are in PSI
All other bits and pieces as you would expect: Necklace, S/S Bolt Snap, DIN Caps, Inflation hose for BC, Regulator Bag
Regulators for Sidemount - Dive Gear Express

Also 2 S/S Sidemount Tank Bands and Tank clips.

Cannister Light - FinnSub Long 1400 SMART - Great for both cavern and cave diving. No hassles of opening the canister and problems of connecting the battery, as all Finn Lights charge through the light head. Easy and simple. 1400 lumens is almost twice the power of most cave lights on the market today, especially under $1200. This SMART version has 2 mayor advantages; it indicates by flashing how much battery is still left and it’s possible to change the intensity of the light during the dive and therefore the battery duration!
Finnsub - Long 1400 Smart

I'm in Playa del Carmen, and ideally looking for someone in the Tulum/PdC/Cancun area so there is no worries about shipping, and you can see everything before you buy.

Have included links above so that you can see the items for sale and do your own research on prices rather than trusting what I tell you! Looking for around $2000, but I'm willing to negotiate.

Hi there,

Ideally I was looking to sell all the items as a package and therefore would be able to offer a better rate on them together. Also keeping it local would prevent international shipping costs.

However, if both gytwypt and ChazStick below wish to buy an item each, then I will organise to DHL to the US. The light (in it's original box) would be $870 including the shipping and the Stealth 2.0 would be $600 (I'm presuming you require the xDeep harness and it's shipping to US too).

If you're interested, then PM me for payment/shipping details.

Thanks,
Simon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom