Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update: LR5 beta is out, so it's probably just a few weeks until v5 is available. I'd wait for that rather than buying LR4 now and then upgrading to LR5 a short time later

Sent from my mobile. Typos are a feature, not a bug.

Spoke directly with Adobe, no guarantee on delivery date for LR5. Beta 5 trial expires in June and according to Adobe: "If history repeats itself after a beta version expires, it is usually a month after that." Therefore I assume Julyish.

Here is some more stuff that LR5 Beta can do:

[video=youtube;Xo_FmVVa30E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo_FmVVa30E[/video]

IF it were me right now I wouldn't upgrade from LR3 to LR4 but get the demo of 5 and wait for 5 to appear. 5 rocks.
Bill

IF it were me right now I wouldn't upgrade from LR3 to LR4 but get the demo of 5 and wait for 5 to appear. 5 rocks.
Bill

That's what I have decided now. No point of getting LR4 now.

The only problem is that if there is an expected 1 month lag between ending LR5 Beta trial and when it actually comes out. Hopefully they won't let that happen.

Back
Top Bottom