Lightroom 4/5 for the Underwater Photographer - New Product Release!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sloss

Contributor
Reaction score
Split between Denver, Colorado and Rimini, Italy
Lightroom 4/5 for the Underwater Photographer - New Product Release!

Hi Everyone,

I've just updated and released my video training series : Lightroom for the Underwater Photographer

The updated series features around 15 hours of in-depth video tutorials, covering Lightroom's entire workflow from downloading images, to editing and showcasing them. The movies are specifically geared toward the underwater photographer, and offer a complete workflow solution to help you efficiently manage your ever-growing photo library and handle your post production work too. The movies are recorded in both the Lightroom 4 and Lightroom 5 interfaces, and every technique is relevant for Creative Cloud users too. The product is now available as a direct digital download right off the site so you can start learning now!

And if you currently have the Lightroom 4 series I put out last year, there is a special just for the relevant Lightroom 5 movies here.

To find out more about the videos and how to organize, edit and showcase your underwater and topside shots, please visit www.underwaterlightroom.com

uwlr-header.jpg

I know we aren't supposed to post on classified threads (and I suspect this would be better in another subforum, but I'm not sure which one) but I just wanted to say that I have the original edition of these videos and they are FABULOUS. Lightroom is such a powerful tool in so many ways, but a lot of what it can do is not intuitive. I learned a ton about getting the program to work for me from going through these video lessons.

I know we aren't supposed to post on classified threads (and I suspect this would be better in another subforum, but I'm not sure which one) but I just wanted to say that I have the original edition of these videos and they are FABULOUS. Lightroom is such a powerful tool in so many ways, but a lot of what it can do is not intuitive. I learned a ton about getting the program to work for me from going through these video lessons.

Thanks TSandM. Glad to hear you're still getting great mileage from the movies! They're a wonderful resource for anyone using Lightroom, and the current series covers just about all you need to know in the Lightroom 4 and Lightroom 5 interface. Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom