Lighthouse Reef Resort--Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oceancat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi. We have booked a trip to Lighthouse Reef Resort with some friends and I have searched through the existing posts and haven't seen anything specifically for this resort (lots of posts for the Blue Hole though). Has anyone ever stayed there? We went to Glover's 3 years ago and loved it there. Also, has anyone dove "Shark Hole" in Placencia (we are also going there for a bit)--is it worth the $$? Thanks for any comments!

I wish I was staying at the Lighthouse Reef Resort. I couldn't afford it and some of the people I'm with aren't as hard core as a diver as I am, so we're staying in San Pedro. Have fun there.

Hi OceanCat

I am sure you will love Lighhouse Reef resort especially if you liked Glovers its very similar in the fact that is a dive dive dive resort perfectly located to access the best diving in the area including Half Moon caye Long caye wall etc all about 20 minutes away.

I also have dove Sharks Hole which is located in the Dangriga area not Placencia its close to tobbaco caye. I personally thought it was a cool dive did not see any sharks on the dive I did but it was definalty eirie diivng into an opening into a cave that has a pile of sand at the bottom all piled up like in one of those egg timers with the sand.

Take a good light cause its dark in there

have fun & Dive Safe

Gaz Cooper

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom