Light Monkey Customer Service Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to say that this entire post has made me realize who I’m not buying from. Thank you for taking the time and showing us what truly goes through one persons mind. It’s brave to post this at risk of your own business, but this behavior (no matter how warranted) shouldn’t exist in customer service. I’ve always recommended LM to hardcore divers but now, thinking I’ll put my money and recommendation elsewhere.

As a customer service type, I see this attitude and response as unacceptable. Was considering buying LM products as I want a better strobe, but think I’ll look elsewhere.

I've heard from sources a few years ago that the strobes are known to have issues that for some reason LM is not addressing. As for the other lights and related CS, I have had nothing but positive experiences.

I'd post this in the Manufacturer's Forums, but LM doesn't seem to have a spot there and the service and support Corey has given me merits (at a minimum) that they get some good press.
They've always done great by me! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom