Closed Light and Motion Sola Video 2500

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

js47

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Full high resolution photo gallery: Light and Motion Sola Video 2500

This is the more professional version with the single large central LED, as opposed to six smaller LEDs arranged around the outside. The single LED ensures compatibility with Light and Motion's dome port, which gives soft and even illumination over 110º. The standard flat port that is included in this listing gives illumination over 90º.

The light shows some cosmetic wear but it works 100% as it should. There is a small mark on the flat port glass but it does not affect light output or the evenness of the light distribution as far as I have been able to tell. Will include two chargers (I used to have two 2500F lights... but one of them has been claimed by Poseidon). Will also include the original foreign electrical plug adapters. The charging ports show a little bit of a patina but there have been no issues with charging.

Feel free to send a message with any questions, glad to answer anything I can. Fees and USPS First Class shipping included in price. Will ship same day if payment received by 3pm Central, should be at your door in 2-3 days anywhere in CONUS!

Asking $225.

Still available! Pick up for a discount on Grand Turk :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom