Lift Bag VS. Lil' Irish Temper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your story had me from the "get go" as they say here in La. I was giggling the whole time. Not only that, my daughter (also a diver) called me while I was reading it and of course, I had to read it to her! Keep writing...I'll subscribe to your threads!

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on scubaboard during the news..I'm on for an hour before I know it!! :lol2:

Do I smell a feet first ascent in LIT's near future? :D

Funny story! Glad you got your lesson out of it as well. While I never had that experience using a reel and lift bag, I did have a similar one deploying a SMB for the first time in Thailand (no reel - just a line). It's very embarrasing to suddenly find yourself at the surface wrapped up in line and plastic sausage! :11: It always looked so easy when the DM's did it!

great story my dive buddy uses a bag when we dive i have watched him shoot many bags and lift anchors and other various objects and me makes it so easy. i will let him know of this story. thanks

Practice, practice, practice!

That was a fun write up. We are all gratefull to learn from your mistakes :D

How did the new drysuit go?

DeepDog:
How did the new drysuit go?

I'll be going in the next couple of days

I almost bought a Torpedo 3500 Scooter, NOW that could have been a story !

Whew, lucky I didn't get it. :D

Feet first ascent, being drug by the evil orange one, and launched ten feet out of the water by the DPV..the story continues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom