Lift Bag or Diver Alert Marker ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

animian2002

Contributor
Reaction score
:hmmm: I'm thinking of getting a lift bag or Diver Alert Marker, but I'm not sure which to get :(

Any advice which to get.

And why, is that preferred.

Thanks in advance

:newbie:

Might as well cover both bases with one shot: http://www.carterbag.com/personalfloat.html

Either the 75 or 110 will serve very well as a bag or a marker.
Fills with reg exhaust, no need to go unhooking hoses.
Heavy duty material, too. None of that whimpy stuff.

animian2002 once bubbled...
:hmmm: I'm thinking of getting a lift bag or Diver Alert Marker, but I'm not sure which to get :(

Any advice which to get.

And why, is that preferred.

Thanks in advance

:newbie:

What do you want it for?

R..

Diver0001 once bubbled...

What do you want it for?

R..

:hiding: Dun kill me if I tell you that I need it for class :D

Just kidding :D

Actually, I have an open-ended surface marker and so far the marker is for me to maintain communication with the surface.

The reason I asked, is hoping someone can tell me the diff between the two and aso I'm thinking of "upgrading" to one of those and try it out during my class:D

Can someone please enlighten me :)

Before you get the Carter Lift Bag, you might want to also investigate the new DiveRite Super See Me tube. I am in the same shoes as you and have looked at both (on the web). The Carter Lift Bag has a very good reputation. Dive Rite, in general, has a very good reputation, but don't know anything about their lift bag other than what is on the web. Even though the web page may say that it is so new that they don't have a picture of it, they did just get their first shipment in. I will probably order one (its about $30 less expensive than the CLB) soon.

www.diverite.com
or www.diveriteexpress.com

Back
Top Bottom