Life ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for this, Bob. :hugs: just the kind of reminder i need these days.

Happiness is relative ... you'll be happy if you decide you want to be, no matter what else is going on.

i am with him on this one.

Thanks for sharing this, Bob! What an inspirational story.

That was a very nice tribute to a special individual. Thank you for sharing that with us.

I echo DrBill's sentiments -- I hope you can reconcile with your family before too much longer. You have no idea how much you will miss them until they're gone. Trust me on this one...

Absolutely beautiful tribute Bob, beautiful. I hope what touched you reaches out to others and inspires them to repair the broken parts of their life while there is still time.
Ber :lilbunny:

Amazing!

And I've been crying lately about being to busy at work because I need more employees.....

God has indeed been very good to me and my family.

Excellent tribute, Bob. Thanks for sharing!

The day before yesterday, I watched several documentaries on John Lennon. The word "Imagine" had a new meaning after that. Jesse "imagined" just as John did, and now his life will continue to shape and change others. That's a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom